Do I need a work visa as a Traveller or Au Pair to join the website?

You don’t need a work visa to join the website.

However, many countries do require you to obtain a work visa in order to work or volunteer in their country.

For example Australia, New Zealand & Canada require you to have a Work Holiday Visa (WHV).

Please visit the official websites of the country or countries you'd like to work in.